What to do before having LASIK
إقرأ نصائح قبل الليزك باللغة العربية
There is minimal preparation before laser vision correction surgery. Listed below are the
pre-procedure guidelines Dr Khalil gives to our patients
- If not specified on consultation day, you will be contacted the day before your surgery date,
with a specific appointment time.
- If you are wearing soft contact lenses, you should have discontinued their use at least a week
prior to the LASIK.
- Wash your face well the night before, taking care to remove all eye make-up.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- DO NOT apply eye make-up or perfumes on the day of the procedure.
- Have a light breakfast or lunch depending upon your surgery time.
- DO NOT have any caffeine the day of surgery.
- Bring along a pair of sunglasses with you to use on your way home after LASIK.
- Plan to have someone take you home following your